Evaluation of Campaign November 2013 - November 2014
Phase two included a ‘Don’t get bitten’ television advert, radio, press, outdoor, online advertising on YouTube and Facebook and a video about Universal Credit.
We have also ensured the website is up to date and have been signposting to it via all adverting channels.
Since the launch of phase 2:
• 1655 advice cases opened
• Those advised are collectively £524,691.96 better off financially.
• 69% of advice cases claim to be online.
• 48% have heard about the advice line via a YBAC branded activity, followed by strong partnerships.
• 89,390 visits to the website since phase two began.
• Universal Credit video has had in excess of 10k views.
• 25% of total website traffic has come from social media (Youtube/Facebook/Twitter)
• We ran 16 events as part of a budget bus tour in July and August
• 589 advice cases opened during Budget bus tour
• 8,000 pieces of literature distributed about the changes
• Partnership working with Communities 2.0, CHC members & Shelter Cymru