Meet our new commercial partner members
Over the years, our housing association members have benefited greatly from our commercial partners’ extra insight, valuable information and dedicated support.
But we knew we could make our commercial partnership model even better.
During an extensive consultation which took place in 2022, members said that having easy access to a smaller group of engaged commercial partners who could support in targeted areas would be more effective. We also heard that members wanted us to give commercial partners new mechanisms to share their expertise with the sector. So, we have developed a package which we believe fully responds to our combined desires.
Thanks to their feedback, we have changed our approach to commercial partnerships here at Community Housing Cymru.
So what’s changed?
We’ve reduced the number of organisations we partner with so there is more time and value in what they can offer our members. This smaller group of highly engaged commercial partner members will have the opportunity to develop much closer relationships with, and further support, the housing sector in Wales than previously.
Who are our new partner members?
We are pleased to announce that, as of 1 April 2023, five have signed up to be a commercial partner member with us. These highly engaged members have been chosen for their expertise, desire to support our sector, and keenness to learn more about Welsh housing associations.
The first new commercial partner members we can announced are:
- Centrus - A financial services group committed to sustainability, real assets and essential services. Read about Centrus’s partnership with CHC here.
- Travis Perkins - A leading UK supply chain and procurement solutions partner to the repairs and maintenance sector, delivering efficiency through quality, at an affordable price. Read about Travis Perkins’ partnership with CHC here.
- Broadleaf Professional - A small team who provide affordable, market leading technology that supports modern tenant-focused services. Read about Broadleaf Professional’s partnership with CHC here.
- Hugh James - A top 100 UK law firm that has been working with the social housing sector in Wales for 40 years. Read about Hugh James’s partnership with CHC here.
- Utility Aid - The UK's largest energy broker for the not-for-profit sector who provide a high-level service to manage and maintain the supplies for your property portfolio. Read about Utility Aid’s partnership with CHC here.
We see this as a positive opportunity to share each other’s expertise, and help our sector continue to make a huge impact on communities throughout Wales.
Become a commercial partner member
Visit this page to find out more about becoming a commercial partner member with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.