Collaborative procurement and managed service delivery
CHIC offers a wide selection of services for their members in the affordable housing sector, other public sector bodies and charities. We provide procurement and contract support solutions, delivering savings, efficiencies and added social value
- Our members have access to a diverse range of contractors, suppliers, merchants and consultants through our frameworks and DPS (Dynamic Purchasing System), which can be sourced through mini competition or direct award.
- Membership of CHIC is free and available to any public sector body. Once you become a member of CHIC, the Head of Member Services (Wales) will help you along your procurement journey. There are no obligations to use CHIC’s services once you become a member, but the more you use our suite of solutions, the more you save.
- Our dedicated Head of Member Services, who is based in Wales, provides a single point of contact for members.
- Through our managed service, we provide extensive support throughout the procurement process, including dedicated member services and supply chain management support. After contracts are awarded, we continue to offer support by providing ongoing advice and reporting to our members.
- We manage competitive price catalogues.
- We can provide Member Transaction Reports and Industry Cost Analyst Reports to those members with live contracts.
- Our Charity CHIP (Communities and Housing Investment in People) is supported by CHIC to ensure that social value dividends are delivered as a direct result of CHIC’s asset management and procurement activities.
Jackie Leonard, Head of Member Services (Wales), describes the benefits CHIC brings to Welsh housing associations below:
"We bridge the gap between strategic thinking and operational delivery, providing asset management expertise, fully managed procurement, hands on member support, dedicated supply chain liaison and commercial support".
"Our Asset Management knowledge and experience enables us to easily understand what housing associations are trying to achieve and by working closely with them we can help deliver efficient procurement and contract solutions".
Find out why CHIC decided to become one of CHC's commercial partner members in this blog.
Other Commercial Members
Broadleaf Professional Ltd have extensive experience in software and service delivery. They have experience in homelessness prevention, social housing software, and building disability benefit systems and processes, and working with the Scottish Courts on their engagement and change roadmap.
Centrus is widely recognised as the leading treasury and corporate finance advisor to the affordable housing sector in England and Wales.
They provide advice and financial investments to the projects, companies and assets that matter to people, communities and the environment.
A full service firm providing expert legal services to a vast range of clients, including housing associations, public sector organisations, property companies, utilities providers, banks, businesses, education establishments and individuals.
Travis Perkins Managed Services aims to provide a broad catalogue of high-quality products that will fulfil the needs of tenants. They provide sustainable products and services which can help tenants save money on their utility bills and reduce their environmental impact.