Jump to content

Making a complaint about your housing association

If you have a problem with your housing association home you should:

Step 1. speak to your landlord

Step 2. make a formal complaint following their complaints procedure

Step 3. contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales to look into your complaint if you are still unhappy