Introduction to our new website
Registering and creating an account
Editing your profile
Why should I have an account?
- Creating an account lets you access certain restricted content, and if you are a staff member of a housing association or a commercial member, access to some discounts on our events. It also means we will have up-to-date language preferences and newsletter subscriptions.
I had an account on your old website, what should I do?
- You will need to re-register (you can use the same email address). It wasn't feasible to copy users from the old site for technical reasons and GDPR concerns.
I have registered, but have not received an activation email. What should I do?
- Please get in touch with our admin team via [email protected].
I am a housing association staff member, why can't I purchase a ticket at the discounted member rate?
- First, please ensure you are logged in to your account. If you are logged in, this is likely due to your account not being verified by our admin team yet; please allow up to 72 hours after registration for us to check your details.
How can I pay for tickets? Is it safe?
- Tickets can be paid via card or by invoice. Our website is secured by SSL/https, and card payments are made securely through Stripe. If choosing to pay by invoice, our Business Development team will invoice you afterwards (typically after the event).
How can I report bugs?