Recruiting members for the Building Enterprise project steering group
We are inviting expressions of interest from those who wish to be one of the 3 representatives from stakeholders outside of the RSL sector on the Building Enterprise project steering group. You can find further information on the steering group and on the project itself by reading the documents below.
Appointments will be made to ensure that that the steering group has a good balance of experience and skills from the following:
- Direct responsibility for managing projects
- Developing innovative business models
- Effective partnership and collaborative working
- Knowledge of the RSL and social enterprise sector
- Knowledge of the commissioning and procurement sector.
- Knowledge of core support areas such as Legal; Business planning, VAT and Finance
- Experience of potential growth areas such as Renewable energy/retro fit/energy efficiency; Reduce, reuse and recycling; Social care; housing management services; Construction; Maintenance and Community Hubs
If you are interested in participating please complete the form below and give a short description of your skills and experience.
Please return your completed form to [email protected] by Friday 12 July.