Quarterly progress report on CHC's corporate plan - April to June 2016
Community Housing Cymru’s has published the first quarterly report on its 2016-19 corporate plan. As part of our commitment to members, we will be reporting on key achievements and milestones reached against quarterly priorities in the corporate plan.
April-June 2016 at a glance:
- Housing target of 20,000 announced and negotiations under way with WG (and WLGA) around Housing Supply Pact.
- Groundwork completed on potential reclassification decision - legal advice, briefings and meetings with ONS and WG.
- New Director of Policy appointed.
- Two Health and Housing steering groups set up to scope workplan as part of Memorandum of Understanding with Public Health Wales.
- Response to UK Government’s review of Supported Housing following consultation with members.
- Launch of report on Housing Options for Under 35s, commissioned jointly with WLGA
- Launch of new commercial member package
- CHC confirmed as Agored Cymru training centre
You can view the first quarterly report here.