CHC invites response to draft Corporate Plan 2019-2022
Our corporate plan for the next three years will support the delivery of our Housing Horizons vision for a Wales where good housing is a basic right for all.
Our draft corporate plan for 2019 - 2022 can be read here.
As ever, our aim is to help you make the most of the opportunities available, to support you through challenging times and be a strong voice on the issues that are important to you.
Our consultation with the sector will focus on the following four key strategic priorities for our Corporate Plan 2019-22:
- Influencing our member’s operating environment
- Telling the sector’s story
- Delivering excellent member service
- Equipping members for the future
As part of our consultation, we’d like your views on the following:
- Are we focussing on the right strategic priorities?
- Is there anything missing?
- Is it ambitious enough?
- What will have the biggest impact for your organisation?
- What will success look like?
- Which element excites you the most?
Please complete the above questions and return to Julia Sorribes by 5pm on 26 October.
For an update on the key themes in CHC’s Corporate Plan 2019-2022, join our webinar. The webinar will provide you with an opportunity to ask questions, provide feedback and have your say on the work of your membership body.