Community Housing Cymru offers a number of opportunities to organisations to engage with our members.
Did you know that in 2016/17, Welsh housing associations:
- Provided an additional 2,533 homes (745 were provided without Social Housing Grant).
- Directly spent £1051m and contributed £1962m to the economy (directly and indirectly), with 84% retained in Wales.
- Spent £547m on construction, maintenance and repairs.
- Directly employed 8,731 people and supported over 22,000 FTE jobs in Wales. For every one full time person employed by a housing association, one and a half jobs are supported elsewhere in the economy.
- Spent £471m on regeneration.
- Provided skills development for 6,500 people, and created 1,500 training and employment opportunities.
We are a sector with the ability and track record to deliver.
Exhibiting at our events can help you generate new leads, build relationships with new and exciting customers, and also raise brand awareness.
You could also take advantage of our sponsorship packages - we aim to give our conference sponsors maximum visibility throughout the conference from pre event publicity, on site signage, acknowledgements in the conference programme and opening address.
For any further information about exhibiting or sponsoring at any of CHC’s events, please contact Rhian Robinson, Events and Business Officer.
Rhianemail@example.com or 029 2067 4814.