Our online training platform is tailored for the Welsh housing sector. All courses have been developed to keep learners up to date with the latest Welsh and UK wide policies and practices.
Developed by Community Housing Cymru and Online Housing Training experts, the new platform offers a number of benefits including:
- Training tools to suit all styles, from multiple choice to video: learners can gain knowledge and skills in a way that suits them
- A wide range of topics from housing policy to well-being at work
- A time saving and cost effective way to learn: enabling trainees to meet their learning needs from the comfort of their office or home
New courses include:
- Welfare Reform and Work Act 2016 – discover how Welsh and UK wide policy impacts on tenants and acquire legislation knowledge
- Current Social Housing Matters – identify major Welsh and UK wide political and social changes & future housing needs
- Social Housing: who do we think we are? – learn about the impact of the Welsh Housing Quality Standard; current housing conditions & availability, and current drivers for further change
The courses are certified by CPD UK so can go towards learners’ CPD plans. Individual prices start from £15.00.
Sign up here.