4341 - Giving the Perfect Presentation
Date: May 5, 2020, 9:30 am until: May 5, 2020, 4:30 pm
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC Offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Member Price: £ 145
Non Member Price: £ 245
Who is this for?
All employees who have a requirement as part of their role to deliver presentations to internal and external customers/clients
Why should you attend?
Have you got a fear of standing up and presenting in public, or maybe you just want to polish your skills in this area in order to deliver memorable presentations with impact.
Whether it’s a formal ‘pitch’ or tender presentation or holding a team briefing, this workshop looks at the key steps required to prepare and deliver the perfect presentation and works on confidence building techniques to understand how you can improve your performance in this area.
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Structure your presentation to deliver your key messages
- Hold audience attention throughout a presentation
- Deliver powerful beginnings and endings
- Develop powerful body language and hide signs of nerves
- Deal with difficult questions and difficult audiences