4339 - Delivering and Receiving High Quality Feedback
Date: April 23, 2020, 1:30 pm until: April 23, 2020, 5:00 pm
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC Offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Member Price: £ 95
Non Member Price: £ 195
Who is this for?
Existing and Aspiring Leaders. L&D Professionals who want to discover how world-class coaches deliver feedback that changes hearts and minds
Why should I attend?
If delivered well, feedback can be a wonderful gift, but all too often it has completely the opposite effect. Frequently, ineffective or poor-quality feedback can leave the receiver demotivated, confused and even angry. But there is an art and finesse to feedback, that if embraced, can lead to higher motivation, lower attrition and heathier behavioural and attitudinal change. The modern business environment is ever changing, and high-quality feedback can play a vital role in helping individuals and teams navigate it ecologically and for maximum impact. Inspirational feedback is often at the heart of high performing teams and a compelling workplace culture.
- Discover how to make feedback less personal and more motivational (both for yourself and others)
- Explore how to recognise the difference between your (or their) ‘stuff’ and what’s helpful feedback
- Recognise how positive bi-products can hold people back
- Consider the role of effective delegation in producing high quality feedback
- Look at the core pillars of motivation, and use these to help maximise action
- Find ways to spot strengths not just point out deficits
- Explore frames that can help you to feel more resilient to receiving poor quality feedback
- Find out how communicating through a third-party object might be the safest way to give tough feedback
- Identify differences between behavioural or attitudinal nudges and corrective action