4338 - On Time. On Track: Project Planning Secrets
Date: April 23, 2020, 9:30 am until: April 23, 2020, 1:00 pm
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC Offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Member Price: £ 95
Non Member Price: £ 195
Who is this for?
Junior and senior management & support teams who want to explore how successful projects are planned and communicated.
Why should I attend?
Many projects fail because the project leader has failed to plan. This half day workshop will help participants to explore how successful projects are developed and communicated. Participants will learn strategies used by professional project planners to successfully develop small and medium sized projects on time and on budget. Whether you are organising the Christmas party, overseeing the implementation of new software, rebranding or planning workshops for tenants professional planning skills can help you deliver a successful project on time and on budget.
- Explore the stages of planning a project
- Define clear project objectives and scope
- Consider ways to break a project down into deliverable parts
- Explore the principles of Gantt charts, task lists and tracking
- Identifying how to define milestones
- Find ways to identify and mitigate risks
- Use systems to clarifying project roles
- Consider how project success can be measured