4337 - An employee’s guide to social media
Date: September 10, 2020, 10:00 am until: September 10, 2020, 4:00 pm
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC Offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Member Price: £ 250
Non Member Price: £ 250
A workshop for thought leadership, personal brand building, and career development.
This class will help you understand why and how you can use social media increase your company’s profile to build strong and supportive networks.
We’ll also look nat how building a personal professional profile can boost your organisation’s success and you career.
Your trainer, Hel Reynolds, is skilled at taking a group of employees of varies abilities and confidence, and turning them into enthusiastic and knowledgable social media champions.
The day will cover:
- The benefits fo social media for you and your organisation
- How Twitter and Linkedin work
- How to create content that engages your audiences
- Dealing with negative, angry or untrue posts
- Becoming a thought leader in your industry
All delegates get a workbook to outline key information and allow them to stay inspired and track their progress after the session.