4336 - How to manage social media in a crisis workshop
Date: July 7, 2020, 10:00 am until: July 7, 2020, 4:00 pm
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC Offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Member Price: £ 250
Non Member Price: £ 250
Prepare to manage and protect the brand when the worst happens - delivered by Helen Reynolds, Director, Comms Creative
Reputation management has changed.
No organisation is perfect, and facing criticism online is inevitable.
But are we confident we can handle it, and make the most of a bad situation?
This training day will give you skills and confidence needed to support your organisation - offering the guidance before an issue surfaces, and calmly managing the situation with skill at the time when a repetitional crisis arises.
- What's changed in crisis management since social media became mainstream
- Which channels to use
- How to make your response hit the right tone of voice
- Video's role in managing a crisis
- How to ensure you don’t make things worse
- Media management on social media
- What to monitor and report to internal audiences
This unique course covers theory, guidance, case studies, worksheets and interactive sessions in groups.