4320 - Building Personal Resilience
Date: December 13, 2019, 9:30 am until: December 13, 2019, 4:30 pm
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC Offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Member Price: £ 195
Non Member Price: £ 295
Who is this for?
This workshop is designed for those who wish to develop skills to enhance and maintain personal resilience within increasingly complex, fast moving and demanding environments.
Why should you attend?
This workshop explores the benefits of resilience in significant depth. It helps participants to appreciate the cognitive, emotional and physical strategies that they can put in place to sustain high levels of performance, without harming their health.
The workshop clarifies what resilience is and how it impacts performance and wellbeing. It also explores what can be done to develop behaviours, attitudes and thinking patterns to effectively tackle current and future challenges.
The workshop incorporates a range of individual and group activities, with a strong emphasis on the application of practical actions.
Some of the topics this course will cover include:
- Why resilience is critical in the modern workplace
- Keeping a clear head under pressure
- Strategies for staying healthy (nutrition, rest and movement)
- How relationships and connectiveness can boost resilience
- How to maintain perspective when the pressure is on
- Supporting others – how this boosts resilience and team cohesion
- Being brain smart – creating downtime to think
- Coping with ambiguity
- Using challenge stress to deliver better results