Date:09:00 6 July 2017 until: 16:00 6 July 2017
Event Type: Training
Venue: CHC offices, Cardiff
Training Type: General
Accredited Training Price: £ 169.00
Non Accredited Training Price: £ 145.00
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Housing Associations across Wales are seeing a vast increase in the amount of contact they are having with their tenants. This is due to the implementation of universal credit and the lowering of the benefit cap, and therefore the focus of customer service is now more important than ever.
In addition to this housing associations are being required to ‘fill the gap’ left behind as other public services have been cut, and are now entering increasingly competitive areas of business where competitors already have a solid customer services team.
This course is designed to equip your staff with the knowledge and skills required to deliver the best service they can to tenants and potential tenants of your organisation.
This course is essential for all frontline staff who deal with or are likely to deal with tenants on a regular basis.
This course aims to help staff:
- Manage expectations of tenants
- Prioritise multiple issues
- Have quality conversations with tenants to gain relevant information
- Realise the importance of customer care in maximising profit
- Realise the damage that one bad customer experience can have on an organisation
- Gain valuable feedback from tenants to improve future services and engagement