Date:00:00 2 March 2017 until: 17:00 3 March 2017
Event Type: Conference
Venue: Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod Wells, Powys
Ticket Options will be shown in Step 2
Please Login or Register to access the booking codes: Please note that CHC will not be booking accommodation but we have secured an allocation of rooms at a cost of £90 per room per night for Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd March at the Metropole Hotel, please mention reference Community Housing Cymru Governance Conference when booking. All allocation will be released by Monday 13th February any bookings after that will not be guaranteed the discounted rate. Please contact Reservations on 01597 823700.
As we move into 2017 the sector facing more challenges or opportunities? Join us at CHC’s Governance Conference to dissect the issues, be informed, and provoke debate and discussion.
Key sessions include:
- Welsh regulatory perspective on how boards in Wales look to withstand the challenges ahead.
- Does your organisation have the right appetite for Risk? Ruth Murray-Webster will address this questions.
- Craig Sanderson from Link HA in Scotland will share his experiences on Sharing Services and Partnerships
- Behavioral Insights is the buzz topic at the moment and Anna O’Halloran will share inspirational tools and techniques to equip delegates to help them understand how people really behave.
Workshop sessions include: -
- Behind Closed Doors – A Lenders View – Tony Oakley, Lloyds Bank
- What does your life jacket look like – Jim Lashmar and Gill Powell, Altair.
- Building Resilient Boards – Fiona McGregor, HCA.
- Creating the Right Culture in the Boardroom – Paul Schanzer , Academi Wales.
Don’t miss out on attending the event, for further information and to book your day delegate place please see below.
- 2017 Governance Conference Programme (Cym)
- 2017 Governance Conference Programme (Eng)
- 2017 Governance Conference Delegate List
- 2017 Governance Conference Information Sheet
- CHC's Governance Conference - Booking Codes and Fees
- CHC's Governance Conference Welsh Booking Form
- CHC's Governance Conference English Booking Form