Strategic Delivery Groups
The work of our Strategic Delivery Groups aligns with the priorities in our Corporate Plan 2019 -22, as set by our members.
The Strategic Delivery Groups:
- Test and develop policy ideas and turn them into policy asks
- Horizon scan to Identify future risks and opportunities
- Feed into and shape CHC conferences and training and
- Actively support a strong and resilient sector
The Strategic Delivery Groups for 2019/20 are:
- Chief Executives
- Communications & External Affairs
- Future Homes
- HA Chairs & Vice Chairs
- Housing Management
- Regulation & Governance
- Housing Support Network
Each SDG will meet 3 times a year. Dates and venues have been set in advance.
Updates and work plans from each SDG will be circulated to the wider membership via Yammer.
The relevant information for each SDG including Chair/Vice Chair/terms of reference and meeting dates, can be found by clicking on the above links.
If you would like any further information about any of the strategic delivery groups or would like an invitation our member’s Yammer network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on previous SDGs, please click here.